Pages

Tuesday 8 January 2013

007 Bond Party Makeup Look

Being in my last year of high school I have recently been finding myself having the pleasure to attend A LOT of 18th Birthday parties with quite eccentric themes. Last weekend I went to a Bond themed party (which is pretty standard) due to the recently released Skyfall which I have not seen. 

I decided I didn't want to look around on other blogs or youtube videos for makeup inspiration, but come up with my own look.




For my makeup base I used Max Factor Xperience in Light Ivory mixed with Rimmel London Lasting Finish 25hr in True Ivory as both are either to light or dark for my skin but together create the perfect shade for my pale skin. Then I used Natural Collection Cover Up Stick in fair for dark circles and blemishes, Rimmel Stay Matte pressed powder and L'oreal True Match Blush in Sandlewood Rose.



For my eyes I used the MUA palette Undressed which is basically a dupe for the Urban Decay Naked palette and the colours 3 for a base, 6 for the inner eye to the centre, 7 blended from the centre to the outer corner of the eye, 8 for the crease and 1 to highlight the inner corners of my eye.

I used these colours, aside from the base, underneath my eye, staying close to the waterline. For my eyebrows I used Miss Sporty Eye Pencil in Salvage and the black, Magic, from the same collection to line my waterline top and bottom.




To line my lash line I used the Maybelline paint pot in black and drew the line flicking up, directly in line with the end of my eyebrow. I also created a small diagonal flick in the inner corner of my eye to create a cat like effect.



As for my lips I used No7 Moisture Drench Lipstick in Shiny Conker with Carmex as a base, however I found this lipstick to be a great colour but did not last long and I found myself reapplying it throughout the night.







Thankyou for reading and Happy New Year! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment